It is down to two. Two perfectly awesome colour schemes for the exterior of the house.
Candidate No. 1 – Evening Blue Siding
Candidate No. 2 – Woodstock Brown Siding
The trim and window combination is (works with either siding colour):
A) Monterey Taupe for the Trim with matching window aluminum cladding
B) Cobble Stone for the trim with matching window aluminum cladding*
* This is important because the look can have two different colours for the trim around the windows compared with the actual windows.
Visit this website if you want to look at the colours:
http://www.jameshardiecolorplus.com/color_palette.cfm
When I visited the website, I see a clear winner but then the next minute I wonder…. I can write out the debate but at this point I don’t want to taint things if people feel like posting a comment.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Kate,
I really like the Boothbay Blue with the Cobblestone trim. Good luck with your selections.
KIM
Your post made me realize that I had originally posted the wrong colour. I meant to write "Evening Blue" not "Boothbay." The text is now fixed... thanks for your post.
Evening blue!
Foot Guy likes the blue--With of course white trim--- Brian
Post a Comment