Thursday, June 4, 2009

Native Plant Species Sale

I connected with a friend that I knew in early undergrad. She lives around the corner from me now and just did a green renovation on an old house. Here is some information on a plant sale that she emailed me:

"Good morning my fellow yard enthusiasts, This spring we spent hours and hours researching and trying to find native plants for our garden. We eventually stumbled upon the "Fletcher Wildlife Garden", which has been an amazing resource, and it turns out they are having a Native Plant Sale this weekend. So, I just thought I'd pass along the information in case anyone is in the market for native perennials and shrubs :)
Saturday, 6 June 2009
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Prince of Wales Drive, just south of the Arboretum traffic circle" http://www.ofnc.ca/fletcher/WhatsUp/plant-sale_e.php

P.S. Rob and I are staying far away from gardening for at least a year...... I have loved this process but I am exhausted.

No comments: